Thursday, March 6, 2014

So Far

As I described in my last post, I am in a new city, and with that new-ness (I think I just created that word) comes a lot of down time since I don't really know that many people here, but it also allows for a lot of exploring and excitement as well. With that being said, I am excited to be able to document all the new exciting places I learn, shop at, eat at, go to, etc on my blog. 

This past weekend, a friend I recently met since living here and I went to the carnival that was in town. It was a great night full of conversation, laughs and lots of screams. 

They have this ride called, The Ring of Fire, and it's a roller coaster that is a circle, but the scary part is it holds you UPSIDE DOWN. I do not like that, haha. 










No comments:

Post a Comment